Sunday, April 21, 2013

April 20

421 Oiwen Road. 
Spring took another break today.It's chilly as crap as I went to the men's meeting late . This was partly due to road construction on Chestnut that has gone on since at least 13 months ago when I used to ride my bike to meetings. Check this webpage out. Its quite interesting in my opinion.
44th Street at 8:15 AM
After the men's meeting, I hung out at  Saxby's with 2 fellows and we had a fun time. Drew called me and ask me to take a ride to the suburbs. We  went to Newtown Square where it's cold  yet the air out here in the suburbs smells good. We went to the local TD Bank where drew got $400 in change counted so  I could  pay the bag-man and see suburban
Hanging in South Philly
women in action. After that drew had to go to a local hardware store to pick up a window he was to install on an outside door. When that was completed, we got  lunch at a diner. We then drove the
STRIKE!!!!
scenic route back thru West Philly to my place. Drew looked over my living quarters and we set up the place to get ready for Dean's arrival sometime next week. Basically the living/bedroom would be spilt up so that Dean's sleeping area was private  Wires are to be hung that would hold up fabric. So I hope to get to the fabric area of  downtown Philly to find the fabric and make this so.We both got food shopping. We went to Drew's place and  I took a nap. I woke up and had a smoothie and Cayenne Pepper and lemon mix for fat burning. We walked from 17th and
Fabric Shall Divide the Space!
Washington to  3rd and Tasker since the 64 bus got  stuck somewhere. to go. We hung out near the clubhouse there and were
34TH and Grey's Ferry
getting a ride to the to Westbrook Lanes  in New Jersey to go bowling. . It was pretty fun. I bowled a 106 once which is good for me. I found out from Drew it cost only $60 to get your own ball.
I got a 106..
That is nice since most ball have tiny holes and I have to  get ball that have huge holes.  I  walked a bit from 20th & Catherine Streets and caught the 17 bus  to Walnut Street where I caught the 21 back to West Philly. While waiting for the bus, I saw a wedding party leaving a church at 20th and Walnut. They were the cutist couple ( The Bride was just
Love is in the Air
beautiful!!) I went to Pat's and talked a bit and crashed till 3:30 am. I Find My iPhone. Well, the program worked but it told me my phone was in front of the hookah smoke place. I went there and when I walked in to ask if anyone saw a phone, the man said NO! He really wanted me to leave and so I did. The phone was on the floor charging the whole time....!
I LOVE Smoothies
thought I had left the phone on the 21 bus so went to the Apple website to
Tomorrow I plan to meet a friend for coffee around 930 I'll at least when I get home I will have orange juice and seltzer water for myself maybe I will see you.

No comments: