Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Mid-Week Wednesday in Florida

Here is the update. After I wrote about the jerks featured on CNN, I took a quick nap and
Near Downtown Sarasota
 We went to Turtle Beach which is 3 miles South of Sarasota.
Ned and Linda's Sailboat
The water was aqua and a bit cold but it felt great. After that, we got some food from Morton's. Its like Whole Foods with its nice presentation and pricey. I did get a yummy coffee and entree and 2 sides. It was 8 bucks and was good. I did get some Greek yogurt to snack on
A road
while having dinner and watching a bit of TV.
                                                         UPDATE...Fixed spelling!!
On Turtle Beach
Well,at  5:18 pm and it was  78 degrees out and cloudy. It looks like rain. I hear it was pretty chilly in Philly with temps hovering in the 40's. A few days left before going back to the real world of cool temps.

1 comment:

Tony said...

This is cool!