Saturday, April 20, 2013

April 19; A Friday in Spring

Mailed Jury Duty Info

Hello it's so humid spring day I didn't work hard as normal, I plan to go to my friend Matt's wedding on May 18th. I bought a round-trip ticket for $130 on the Greyhound website.  I mailed my jury duty survey. (see photo) after holding on to it for 3 days. I have that event on May 14th. I just was picked last September 19th. Heck that is ONLY 7 months ago. I mean they ran out of potential jurors already! I sent texts to 2
15th and Market
women I could meet up with hang out possibly. I plan to meet one for dinner at 6 in Ardmore. other than that I'm not sure what is going on this coming weekend.
Construction on Chestnut Street

After work went to Shoppers Special. Some human was very upset
A Hand Sketch
cause his mom died and the house he was going to stay burned to the ground. Several fellows reached out to comfort him. I met up with Drew. We went to a place called More then Ice Cream and discussed the state of women and New Jersey. We decided not to go see a movie, since the next showing at the Ritz 6 was going to be 9:30, Caught the 21 back to Pats and he gave me a hand, a SKETCH of a hand that he drew
Saxby's
. He
Paul Roberson Marker
did not post it on Facebook since he did not like the way it came out.  We then eventually fell asleep and I got up, walked home in the rain and sow that the police CAUGHT the 2nd Boston Marathon bomber. That whole city was under a lock down all day. It looked like martial-law with tanks and armored cars rolling up the streets. Some wacko will use the video t show that the dictatorship is near! I do admit the footage was eerie!

No comments: