Wednesday, April 17, 2013

4-17: Sunrise and Fluoride

Sketching
Wednesday, April 17 and I woke up had a fantastic sunrise on overcast day then I had to go to a teeth cleaning in which was 15 minutes late and wanted to give my teeth only took a half hour. She recommended an electric toothbrush to improve my
Today. Look! Squirrel!!!
gums. She is very charming and needs to be cloned as soon as possible, Alas, she is married. Next caught the 21 very quickly. It's PACKED with its crowded bunch of students, which always empties out of 38th St. with the young students all disembark! i be going to work to do the welfare wakka. I missed my stop and ended  at 63rd and Walnut. No problem I just caught the 21 back to  58th and Chestnut where I started my work day.
At work I saw a lot of clients today but it went pretty well. Late in the
Today's Sketch by Pat
afternoon I was in touch with the social worker who got my papers I just figured out solutions my phone for the time being I will get a Bluetooth and be able to your my calls the Bluetooth I don't like the Bluetooth because it makes it feel like I'm on Star Trek and I am Dr. Spock lookin like a geek. I have an appointment at the Apple Store to have them look at it after the meeting with Charlie. I will see what my options are about what to do about the coffee damage I did to my  phone speaker.
Dinner! 
I then went home and took a nap. On the way to Pat's, I got a call from B Arth.  She knew some of the folks from high school and she went to Ardmore Jr. High back in the day. She told me about her adventures hanging with the popular jock kids in Ardmore. She understands recovery  and  about "spacial relations" problems as a kid just like
The Place to get Stirring Straws
me. One day we may meet for coffee. Very interesting conversation better then the one with the overseas woman who wants to fly to the US and stay with me.
Well Congress laid a BIoG FAT goosegg today. The US Senate failed  to approve expanding background checks It passed by a vote of 54-46 BUT all votes have to have 60 votes to pass this expansion of gun background checks.

No comments: