Sunday, April 28, 2013

Song of Saturday: DJ Cornmeal

Hey   I am on a crowded 21 bus now. It must been late cause its standing room only. Going to a meeting now. When it's over at 9:15, i need to go to the dry cleaners to pick up some shirts and go to the
Waiting for 44 Bus
laundromat as well. It's nice out now. Here is my report about Friday.
We finished lunch at a place called Honeygrow. It was a pretty cool place. You order by touchscreen and they have locally grown food . She finished and left and I ate the left Now going to catch the bus back to DA hood. Taking.the 65 bus to 69th St Terminal   Dr Shlomo and the GI Clinic
Gerber Baby by Pat
From there I will take the EL back to 46th Street. It's 1:21 pm. I did take the bus to 8th and Morris Streets for a real message and then I went back to West Philly to take photos of his baby sketch. He was happy for the result and he did work hard though several revisions. After that
Laundromat
I waited for 24 minutes for the 21 bus. It ended up that another 21 bus was right behind us. Its no wonder I waited almost 30 minutes. I Got a jacket that I THOUGHT was Drew's but damn it was not, it was a mystery jacket with some writing with a band called
Have you ever heard of them. I never saw them in basement parties I went to. Anyway I went to Saxby's to meet up with Drew and hang outShortie Jizzle and the Plumbercracks.              I guess they play in larger venues. It was a good sunny day but a bit on the weird as well.
before Madeline picked me up. I invited Drew to come with us and we went to dinner at a billiards place that serves good restaurant food. The topic of family court and seeing kids was discussed and got intense.  Next we went to see a move at the Ritz which was cool. I forgot the name of the move but the theme was written by band called  Obesity Epidemic.  I thought they sounded like a cross between Bob Marley and the Chipmonks. Wow! That was a sound to behold.
I found the JACKET!!! I am so happy I could just quit me job and regret it like a dream I just had!

P.S
I love fires!

No comments: