Monday, April 15, 2013

Sunday: Tax Day Eve

Good morning starting my day in Chinatown. Next I went to bar none it's a
4pm Me at Alicia's Backyard
beautiful sunny Sunday,the day before tax day and I know that's what I have to do for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I need to file.
A change of plans just occurred. Larry just informed me that his cousin has the computer fixed. it wasn't another dead motherboard, the problem was Microsoft the driver for Microsoft update for the sound driver. There is nothing really we can do about it without getting charged. Second, Drew is that 17th and Walnut to meet him on his workplace and deliver lunch. Last but NOT least,
I'm going to see if I can get my iPhone issues fixed at the place of 13th and Sansom called Springboard Media
The View from Saxby's
Hello I did visit Drew at his worksite. It was dusty and LOUD!!! He was part of a sandblasting crew at 1701 Walnut St.
I went to springboard for the phone and they cleaned the sound out of the ear and they got the stuff out of the earphone Jackson the earphone jack appears to work completely the sound coming out of the air is better but not great my computer HP
45th and Walnut
computer is not ready until Tuesday p.m. here is what the dude said I took had take out Chinese and going to my friend Alicia at 44th and Chestnut
The computer wasn't ready by today to be ready Tuesday and after that I took a nap. I sent the bus to a meeting then went to Indian restaurant     Drew states   he wants us to sale. I just bought a
Sunset Facing West on Walnut
bus ticket for Bufflio for Wednday night May 1st and plan to return on the red eye the following Monday night.  So this how it it went Sunday.

No comments: