Monday, April 08, 2013

Sunday: Day of Rest


Hi there folks. I am OK. Just feeling human. What a trip At my friends place in Millville after a 20 hr car ride from Sarasota Fla. Need to catch bus. At my friends place having coffee and yogurt at this time.

Here is a summation of my 20 hour ride from Sarasota Florida to Millville NJ.
It was quite a trip and it ended smoothly. Thanks to Ned and Linda for their hospitality while I was in Sarasota.
While in Millville, I saw a large group of wild Turkeys. I mean they were a brood for sure. I was able to get close enough to get in some pretty cool shots. I did put one on Facebook but did not get that many responses. Um. I think I got one, maybe two "likes." I think it was a good photo.
In Chinatown
After Ned and Linda drove me home to Philly we went to Chinese that was very good.
At Pizza Place
 While walking to the restaurant,  my battery died.  They drove me back to my place. I unpacked  and took a 2 hour nap. I  got a text and then took the 21 to Saxby's and  met Larry before the meeting. After the meeting, Drew and I went to a pizza place.
Pat's Sketch
Drew had a slice but I was way too full to eat. Drew was talking to this nice odd woman and I watched Aliens with a dude who works at the pizza place. I next went to  pats place o hang out and take a photo of one of his most recent sketches. I like it and it does look like the photo of the woman. Well, got to get back to sleep and start the new week.

No comments: