Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cool Breezy Sunday

Good morning it is sunny cold and windy out today I went to the satellite lounge to meet a friend after I finished up my blog about yesterday. I saw Mike Watson as well. It was cool and we had some laughs I walked from 50th and Baltimore to 44th and Baltimore where I caought the 34 trolley to 30th Street. I got the   EL  to 5th then the 57 to Bambridge .  We were to pick out fabric for my place.
Hair Cut
An Old Friend
I made it and met up with Drew. Drew met an older Ethiopian lady and looked at the fabric shops and they were ALL closed.  We went to Starbucks with Ethiopian woman in tow. I  registered my Starbucks card we hung out then for awhile since Drew was awaiting a visit from a friend. we walked up South Street and a woman from the consignment shop  said there was a place called Fleischmanns Fabrics which is open and sells fabric.
Mural on North 52nd Street
We browsed for 10 minutes and checked out the prices. It was going to get pricey and we could not really decide. Drew then  came up with a great idea!! The ideas was to let Dean pick out the fabric and pay
Friend from ICA
for it. We both really liked the idea. Drew will drop off the wire at my place Tuesday. We chilled in the
Fliceshmen's Fabric
brilliant sun and then then went our separate ways.  Since I had a date in Ardmore, I went to the chop shop got my haircut and I caught  the 40 bus from sixth and Lombard to 42nd and Market which
Walnut Street Waiting for 21.
is about a block from Pat's home. I  took some pictures of a baby sketch and then went home showered and shaved and took the bus to 69th St terminal and JUST missed the 105 bus. The next bus was at 6:00 so had to take a cab to be there on time to meet her.We had a nice dinner and she then had to go straight back home. I caught a 44 bus which ended at city line Avenue and now I got the 52 going to Market Street. I got the El then the trolley to 19th street and went to the Sunday night meeting.

No comments: