Monday, April 01, 2013

Easter 2013

Happy Easter Sunday and also happy Passover to all!! it is Sunday morning I got up at eight and walked south on 3rd Street to the
  10 o'clock Bar None. The folks at Bridget Foy's were a bit tense due to the fact it was Easter Sunday and they had a special set up. The meeting was cool and of course the coffee was delicious. It  ended  early and I then walked from 3rd and South Street  to 11th and Catherene to meet Drew at  
Bar None
his church. I went  see how was and it was
Drew at my Place
 interesting. They had a whole bunch of greeters and all kinds of marketing materials. Its a pretty hip Christian service. They are way into Jesus more then God. It was not threatening and the Pastor was a young dude wearing jeans. The band and singers were all young and attractive. Its held in a school. We then went to  drive in Drew's Van
Sunrise at Penn's Landing
to Phoenixville Pa. The traffic on the Schuylkill Expressway was bad at spots.  On the way when we were almost there,  I Spilled coffee on my self and phone. Had to take apart the protective case and clean up the phone. Phone seems OK  The speaker used to answer the phone did not work and I was given rice to put the phone in so that maybe the speaker would work. The email and phone icons switched places but overall the phone works. The camera works and that is SUCH a relief. Wow!!
Church at 11th and Catherine
I am not pleased w the Otter Box and I am going to get the life-proof protector. My friend on Facebook said in a posting that she takes UNDERWATER photo with that on!!! I am SOLD!!. Dinner was at 5.It was a treat with scalloped potatoes  pineapple casserole and ham. We got little Easter treats in a cute bag. Speaking
Latte
of cute their dog Latte was so small and cute. She liked me and sat on my lap. It was nice and helped me
 Tom and Kiln!
relax from the trauma of my phone cluster#@K!!
 It got  rainy out and chilly as well. I got home and instead of packing, I just crashed. God I was just WIPED OUT!
Groovy Outfit!?!
I got up at 4:30 this morning to printout my boarding pass and getting ready for my trip I'm looking forward to this trip. I'm not going to go greyhound all the way from Tampa to Philadelphia, I was told the hotel in Rocky Mountain North Carolina is cheap enough plus I will be dropped me off in Delaware where I can catch something to Philly.





No comments: