Monday, August 01, 2022

Tuesday, July 26: 7th Day of COVID-19 😑


Well I think today Covid really got to me mentally I looked at Facebook and just was disgusted at other human beings. I didn’t really 

sleep that well apparently every other day I get a good sleep and then the other day I get a shitty sleep and it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on. As you see I’m not a 

happy camper. I looked at some couples and got fixated on that and on my God 

the world is a weird ass motherfucking place that I really can’t 

deal with right now. I did go to the friends cemetery out in Upper Darby it’s a place I go 

when I’m not feeling good and I just go there and get my walk in 

and everything like that. I noticed gas prices have gone down a little bit.

 This Covid 
is a bitch man it just lingers. I don’t have a fever anymore but I have a whole bunch of congestion my throat scratchy and then fucking fatigue it’s just on fucking real 

No comments: