Thursday, August 25, 2022

Thursday, August 25: Da Vinci Art Alliance Opening & Funk


After a crappy night of sleep I got up. After a great night sleep the next night sleep generally is not great. I just didn’t feel like doing anything because I know I have a lot to do from this afternoon
 at 2:30 PM through the rest of the day. I was not really looking forward to all that actually. But here we are. Just a funky feeling that is all. Anyhow, I made it to the DMV medical but I had to take Uber because

 I was running late and I didn’t feel like sweating my butt off just before I get to the gallery. 

The gallery opening is from four 4 o’clock to 7 o’clock. Well I ended up taking Uber to the DM Clinical appointment just 

because I was running late and I didn’t feel like getting super 

sweaty before hand. While I was there they drew some blood out of me and I have a phone

 call appointment Monday the 29th! I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to write her exit it’s exhibition of proposal by Sunday the 28th I have not been clearly focused

 enough even though I’ve gotten help from a couple friends. Anyhow, I came back home and took a shower just to turn around 



and go back to South Philly to da Vinci. I found out that the exhibit is from 4 to 7 not 5 to 7. Here a shameless plug

The Da Vinci Art Alliance Member Invitational Exhibition "Family Room" opening reception is today, Thursday, August 25, from 4pm to 7pm. My painting “ terminal” (photograph 8 x 10, 2022} is exhibited.
https://davinciartalliance.org/family-room.

Anyhow, SEPTA wasn’t running Down eighth Street because of road construction and I walked because I knew I could get there by five. Anyhow I saw the bus is literally just before I turned off Ethan Catherine toward seventh and Catherine. I saw my photograph there it fits snugly and it’s 8 x 10 frame. Wes came by that was really cool. I showed him your phone and he liked it. Also talked with a couple people that work there. It was really low-key though. There is some Indian dude had the have theI saw my photograph there it fits snugly and it’s 8 x 10 frame. Wes came by that was really cool. I showed him the photo and he liked it. Also talked with a couple people that weren’t there. It was really low-key though. It was some Indian dude had the whole first floor to himself.





No comments: