Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday, August 27: Plastic Club Drop Off. Visit Mom


Good day good Sunday. My alarm went off at 9:30 AM it took me a while to get out of bed I got up lingered around had breakfast. I then worked 
on getting my photograph exhibit ready by putting on the wire etc. I did have the car so I drove downtown and was very fortunate to have a parking spot because of the handicap sticker. I made it through West Philly which is a complete hot mess especially along Chestnut Street even on a Saturday. I got here and it’s all one woman I recognized from before who I see on 

Facebook. Dropped off the photo paid the eight bucks membership cost to exhibit. The opening is  in September I have to look it up. I been talked on the phone and in wiggled out of a parking

 spot that I was pinned in by a big old truck by Julius severe company. I then was directed by Google to take a 95. The interesting part instead of leading me to the Blue Route it said it was two minutes shorter to stay on 95 get off at exit 6 which is the old Widener University exit and take 352 all the way to the Granite Run Mall access road 

which gets me to Riddle Village. It was a “scenic“ tour but it was interesting enough. 



After I got back from Riddle village, I came home and thought I would 



have dinner with Pat but again that failed because he came home and crashed.
He works hard any man I know. I was over there at one of his jobs in being a certain church Sexton making 15 bucks an hour is not 

enough money they should be making at least 20 bucks an hour. I read a job opening for a search section at another West Philly church you have to be a jack of all trades. You will learn some skills but Jesus Christmas

No comments: