Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Wednesday, August 17: Busy Hump Day!


This morning I woke up not quite as tired as usual. I did skip having cereal because I had cereal last night. I listen to morning 

Joe about Liz Cheney losing her election to a Trump Lackey. I brought some leftovers from last nights and Indian 

dinner and packed my artwork to take to da Vinci today. Today’s gonna be a very busy day. I almost was late and I logged in about a minute late on the computer. I’m gonna do errands today and see the 🦷 dentist. call 11:12 AM and we’re walking towards the barbershop. It’s a really 
nice day out again. Well it took us a while to go because Mike’s issues cap cropping up. It’s a nice breeze out here. Yeah
 lots of young yuppies with their strollers or their baby bumps around here. I saw a really cool mural here too. It has a picture of a lion with a compass a drill and some sprockets it’s very interesting. I decided to wait outside for the barbershop I would have to wear my mask that I broke 

again. After we left the barbershop Mike was in the mood to walk so we walked a little further out towards his house.I then had lunch of leftovers from last

 night. It was enough food for me! I had a peach 🍑 which really

 hit the spot! I double checked my dentist appointment and I really don’t have

 a dentist appointment until next Tuesday at 1:45. So that was quite 

the relief. I had a little  to chill and do some talking on the phone that kind 

of thing. I did drop off my photographs at da Vinci. They didn’t

 seem to care that he hadn’t labeled it myself. That was cool I took Uber there

 and then just walked back I didn’t want to walk both ways because I wouldn’t have any time.  Uber cost approximately nine dollars & it was worth the time.

 I came back to Mike’s and used busy working so I took my backpack and and then headed towards my 

appointment which was at 3 PM that appointment was pretty intense and I realized

 that I had to get going. I ended up having dinner at a Mexican 

restaurant with a friend and it was enjoyable. He was very very empty which

 was good I enjoyed that part about it. We didn’t of the nice short
walk after dinner. My battery didn’t die just before the train came from Hughes Park. Which is a 3 minute drive from where Donna lives. I think came home and mellowed out 

and I was really really tired so I took a nap and then talked on the phone
 for my usual phone talking sessions. And that was that it was a pretty

 
eventful day my dentist will be next Tuesday and I will see what happens with my life as we try to move on. Reven a week of really nice weather. It’s the best weather we’ve had all year 

I think that could be confirmed by anybody that you happen to talk to on the Internet or on the phone. Tomorrow 
I’m just 

Going yo sleep in. And then go to Ardmore once again. 



No comments: