Friday, August 26, 2022

Friday, August 26: Sunrise šŸŒ„ Da Vinci Art Alliance Drop Off


Well this morning I had to get up early because I agreed to be a speaker for my friend Mike. I went to Sunrise semester before then I did some note taking
on step eight which really came in handy because it went over pretty well after I spoke. Sunrise changed a lot in the group is a lot smaller than it was 2 years ago before the pandemic. Then again all things have changed

 since the pandemic. Why drove back home and knew I needed to take a nap and that’s what I did. And I napped for a short time
 but it seem to work because I was able to push through

 today not feeling completely crappy. The cleaning lady showed up and die and she cleaned up the refrigerator really nicely. It really needed a cleaning. In addition She organized food in the refrigerator which was 

great now I can see where all my stuff is located. That was really helpful. She also for the clothes in my bedroom that were kind of piled up. Anyhow, I up and asked if they could check if my 

online application came through. They didn’t know but they didn’t seem to think it wasshe organized food in the refrigerator which was great now I can see where all my stuff is 

located. That was really helpful. She also for the clothes in my bedroom that were kind of piled up. Anyhow, I realized I wanted to get the plastic club thing done price will 

be today but I just couldn’t. I called them up and asked if they could check if my online application came through. They didn’t know but they didn’t seem to think it was a huge deal. I didn’t decide I would just set up the frame

 first then pick up the photograph and photo lounge. I got an email that was ready. It’s pretty damn hot out here. I had to put on suntan lotion on my head to go 

going. I picked up the photos and I’m gonna end up taking a walk with Lynne and then I’m gonna have dinner with Pat.  After I pick up the photos I started to rest

 on the stoop and do some people watching and drink my super coffee in the shade. I only had to excuse myself for one

 person the whole time which was nice I saw a wedding party somebody looking for a coffee shop and other city delights of course. I

  need to leave  for Ardmore by 530. It’s now 410 so I’m gonna be leaving pretty soon. I’m just catching up on my blogging and filming and all that happy stuff. The weather 

 is nice in the shade there’s a little bit of a breeze and it’s now 4:16 PM I’m gonna start heading towards 15th and market to the market Frankford line. 

My free transit card expires August 31 I was nice night having to pay for transportation but all good things must come to an end that’s what 


they say in  with life and stuff. It’s 5:40 PM. I just napped for about an hour just to catch up on some sleep. It’s nice to get away from the heat for a little while. Anyhow 

I have to get going and moving and “grooving to the grooving and thenwhen she hit me somebody turned around and said play that funky music white boy.” Think we 

might be taking a walk at the local YMCA so I’m here now at 6:15 PM about to board. Anyway that’s that. We walked around for a while and then while we’re 

walking Pat canceled dinner because he had to go back to work before 8 o’clock when I was going to be able to get dinner. I guess we’ll try again tomorrow. Well it’s another
day in the life of Mark Krull negotiating retirement. Negotiating life. It seems to of changed and I’m still grasping with that. There’s some things you have to experience yourself that no YouTube expert can do.

No comments: