Tuesday, August 02, 2022

Monday, August 1: COVID Day 11. Negative PCR Test



Well after having trouble sleeping I did attempt to go see Mike. I just thought I could push through it I wasn’t feeling completely 
well but I had two negative tests behind me so I went. After discussion on the phone I thought



 better than to stay there all day so I left there around 11 and proceeded to take a nap when I got home. It was probably the right thing to do I did get good news the PCR test was negative
and I talked on the phone again after I rested. I did start feeling better but I still have the scratchy throat and a bit of fatigue
and a tiny bit of the nasal but not nearly 

as bad as the previous 10 days or so. I met up with Lynne 

to pick up stuff we 
took a little walk. After that I just came home and mellowed out a little bit that’s all I wanted to do and try to get a good nights sleep and maybe put this in the bed finally. It’s been a long trip

No comments: