Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Wednesday, August 24: Slept ๐Ÿ›Œ Great Last Day Caregiving


Well I woke up around 7:30 AM after a really wonderful night of sleep last night. I wish I could bottle that shit I could make tons of 

money and do all kinds of tons of things. Around 9 o’clock last night I got so tired I couldn’t stand it anymore. My body didn’t let me push through it like a tends to do. I think it’s still a remnant from the Covid 

my sleep has not been that great. Anyhow I got to Mikes a little late. And we talked for a while and I continue through all my pictures I made it to mid 2016

 all the way from 2014 but I’m starting to rush through it because some 

of these were already seen. At around 130 I went to pick up some c

keys for Mike. Went to a locksmith had copies made. I heard from Sarah 

from Citidal to tell her that today was my last day and she asked me to write a formal email to Inverness

 phones to put it in writing. Today is my last day. I’ve been sending pictures 

to my friends of old stuff from  2014, 2015, and 2016. President Biden is going to forgive up to $20,000 in student loan debt. I have 

to see if I can get my $7000 wiped off that I owe. I think this is great news. I saw

 a friend I used to know from Group. I haven’t seen her in years. We 

tried to get together and talk and hang out Sunday or Monday but that didn’t work 

out but I ran into her literally as I was walking down Walnut Street

. She was taking a ride on Lyft. Well, I met up with Wayne downtown 

and after I walked around town and pick me up and we went to a restaurant 

near his place which is cool because I had an outdoor eating. I was outdoor

 eating and had a buffalo chicken cheesesteak which is really good.

 We talked for a bit and I came back home to mellow out.

No comments: