Monday, August 01, 2022

Saturday, July 30: COVID Day 10

Today I felt kind of crappy because I didn’t really sleep all that great. I did my usual Covid activities eating napping and looking at social media. I try not to 
look at Facebook too much because it just pisses me off at times. The

 main thing I did today is I went out to the woods instead of going to the cemetery. I lie down and enjoy the nice breeze because it wasn’t all that hot outside. Actually halfway napped on the grass

. That’s how tired am I can sleep on hard ground. It felt nice really it killed time in a gave 

me some fresh air which I hear is good for Covid. I did my usual talking on the phone reporting

 in and stuff. Hoping to get a negative test tomorrow so I can start my way back into decent or a decent society as it may be. Lynne gave me some Mucinex she 

had dropped off at their steps. Because I have this feeling of a ton of snot even though my nasal passages are mostly clear at 

this time. I think they will help.

No comments: