Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday, August 23: Mike’s & Dental Cleaning


Well I did my usual get up at 6 AM and try to go back to sleep routine with moderate success. I got up ate took a nap and just got going. I missed  the  8:30 AM 
train unfortunately a train came five minutes later and I was only

 about two or three minutes late to Mikes. Once I got to Mikes we
talked for a 
bit and then Pat called and we took care of some rent details. I’m all paid up. Anyhow, went back to Mikes and he had a therapist appointment so I went outside 

and enjoy the cool air. It feels real nice in the shade. There’s an article in the Washington Post that the
Seattle paper picked up on saying  at the proposed fall booster shots that are coming may affect different people depending on when they got their first
 infection I didn’t get Covid till July so I’m definitely I know macron be a five victim. I’m hoping that since my first exposure was later that the updated 

booster shots will protect me from getting sick during the winter.

 Dentist appointment at 1:45 so I have to sign out a little early. Mike’s

 and talked politics. I then went back to looking through all my photos I’m now up to October 2015. That’s the time of the pope etc. etc. I was living at Sharon’s in 

Fairmount. It’s now 134 I have a 145 cleaning appointment with the dentist. That’s 

the appointment I thought was last Thursday. It’s nice outside it’s not

 hot which is cool. The news is that President Biden is going to be deciding

 on student loan forgiveness up to $10,000. I owe $7000 I’m hoping I can 

get that break without waiting for the program the public service student loan forgiveness 

program to cut through. Hopefully it will count for graduate 

school tuition and fees. I went to the dentist got a cleaning and I got some amoxicillin 

for my gum which is irritated and they found a small cavity in another 

area the mouth that I need to get filled so I’m getting it done Tuesday after Labor Day. Yes I got to the dentist I came home and fell it off for a while. Then I 

suddenly got really really tired and going to bed pretty early around 9 PM. I was some kind of tired that’s for sure. Is somebody 
on Chase book who called himself pure blood and put a certificate of achievement. I think the guys kind of lost his mind and conspiracy theories. I’m not gonna say anymore about him he’s too far gone in the Trump conspiracy world. I put a picture of a certificate on this post. Also did some videos which will be displayed right down here next to these words.

No comments: