Friday, August 19, 2022

Friday, August 19: Ardmore then Home


This morning  I got up early and take her to the doctors to get the stitches out from her surgery. Both of us were not feeling very 

groovy this morning. But we push through and drove all the way out to Radnor to Dr. Kelly’s office for her to get the stitches out so that was successful she 

talked about the problems she had with her service but everything looks good on her arm. Or shoulder shall I say. Anyway, 

 after that we talked for a while and then I caught the bus home in a very very 

hot day to stamina. When the past five minutes late and I waited 15 

minutes on top of that.  it was so sunny and intense I couldn’t read my phone I got home finally and had some lunch leftovers. Pat stop by and then we decided 

we go on a road trip Sunday. I then decided maybe I’ll just Rent-A-Car for 4

 days and just drive around places and stuff. Well I turned out to be a 

complete wild goose chase. First, I went to Expedia and reserved

 a car 30th St. Station which was against my better judgment 

because I’ve had bad experiences there. I went there car wasn’t available so I canceled 

that trip. I took Uber to saline Avenue to another Hertz place. 

 They didn’t have a car even though Expedia said they had a car. I gave up 

and took the 44 bus downtown Philly and walked around downtown and killed time. I then went got home and watched a lot of TikTok‘s including one 

with John Fetterman that was absolutely hilarious had me rolling all 

the way home on the train. I did end up getting a one day reservation 

where I have to get up by seven to pick up the car at 8 o’clock 

at 13th and arts let’s hope that doesn’t blow 
up in my face like the last ones. It’s the start of the weekend and quite a start it was. It’s the dog days of summer dogging along for everyone to witness.

No comments: