Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday August 21: A Day @ Home


For the big road trip has been postponed until Labor Day weekend. PATRICK is Pat had to do last minute working yesterday they kept him up all night. I decided

 then I will just stay up late and be lazy and I did. So I didn’t get up till about 11:

00 AM. I didn’t decided to do some minor organizing of my place before

 the cleaning people come next Friday. I mostly hung around and it was fine and when

 Pat came home we went to the Indian Pakistani Pl., Cocopah Beach and the food was pretty tasty I have leftovers do use for another day. I noticed 

that the sign saying Hurley Court is half buried in fines. That’s too bad

 because I probably didn’t help with Amazon and doesn’t help general. I did make a reservation for  Sunday Monday 

of Labor Day weekend for rental car. Shot I hope they have the car I’m gonna have to check that out. We’re gonna go to road trip that weekend and to make up for this past weekend

No comments: