Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday, August 15: Back to Work w/ Mike


Good Day everyone. After half decent sleep, I managed to get up by 8 o’clock. From 6 AM to 80 and I was kind of off and on again asleep. 

I got there on time. Just barely in time of course. I got here and dumb we talked for a bit and I threw out the garbage and we took a nice

 walk. There were affording that it was going to  rain but it never did. They change the forecast and eliminated the rain forecast. It’s

 now 1:37 PM and it’s a little humid but it’s not terribly hot so it’s pretty comfortable outside. It was nice to go back in Center 

City again feels like I hadn’t been here in ages. Actually I haven’t been in Center City in three weeks. Since I got Covid last month 

on July 17th and then I did caregiving all last week. I was caregiving in Ardmore not
in Center city. Well Lunch came around in the vending truck I was going to go to was open but 

the grill wasn’t working so I couldn’t order anything so I went to taco Delphia and got myself three tacos and they were 

pretty good. Little pricey for about 10 bucks but they were pretty delicious actually. My my plan today is not too much for the rest of the day I just had to get used to 

getting up in the morning and seeing how I feel etc. I’m not doing yoga today
 I’m gonna try to do AA today. I’m MONDAY Night Beginners is this evening. By the way my brother David and Wes both got Covid. 
They both are report mild symptoms Wes got it just before he flew out to San Francisco and Dave got mild effects after we went to Provincetown.
When 2pm rolled around, I decided to just stay at Mike’s while talking on the phone.📱I have plans to pick up the photos for the DaVinci exhibit. I next need
 to pick up frames for the photos. I may submit an 8X10
or 5X7 photo. I hung out at Mikes after hours and I did sign out on time. 
I took a nap for about a half hour and I felt really good. I did eventually and talk to Don about her being engaged to be married. I also just found out that my begin date for 



working for the Commonwealth has been pushed back because they have a new hiring system and it’ll be after September 9 probably. That’s fine with me. I just need to know the
delay date so I can make plans with people. I also have to tell my friend that I will be coming to Harrisburg that week of the 12th because of their delay.  Anyhow after I picked up my photos I 

decided to get some frames at the same place rather than go to leak for frames. I then decided to hang out at Rittenhouse Square since it’s such a beautiful day outside. It is now 4:47 PM. I think later on I’m gonna get some coffee and then go to my 645 
meeting. I did  manage to get my backpack from Mikes that I’ve been

 left there for 3 weeks. I ended up going to Rittenhouse Square because it was a nice day and I didn’t want to sit inside for too long. There’s a perfect day to sit on the bench at 

Rittenhouse Square I had my own bench to myself and that was quite lovely

. I talked on the phone for 40 minutes. I’m going to hit the coffee shop

 now it’s now 5:48 PM on a lovely Monday afternoon. It’s the 

first time in a while I feel like been able to enjoy the great outdoors like they

 released me from jail and I’m just like looking outside and 

gazing at the wonder of outdoors. Well after went to Rittenhouse 
Square and went to the Capital One café to buy some coffee for half price with the capital one card I have. And next went to the MONDAY Night Beginners

 meeting. There’s like eight of us there and it was also a monthly business meeting. I’m going to be doing

 leading Labor Day Monday meeting. I’ve been came home relaxed and that’s a good thing to do. 

No comments: