Monday, August 08, 2022

Monday, August 8: A Monday w/Errands Day 5 Nurse Arrival


Hi! Today is Monday that begins the 2nd week of August. After a bit of funk last night I slept pretty well. The air conditioning 
was on full blast tonight as compared to other nights. Got up around 12 1030 then napped till 1230 and did some assistance around the house. Also did a lot of 

talking. The Penn nurse was called and they committed to a time between 330 and 4:00 PM today. That was a relief she needs help with 
getting on the splint and also taking off the bandage the big bandage off 

her shoulder. I then did some patching over in Wallingford to get some floor mats. 

It was a nice drive to Wallingford and it was a nice little 

street the guy lived on he had about eight mats former Volkswagen one 

was just a generic brand. I made a couple phone calls to Mike and 

my brother David. I tried to call the lady back from the state but she didn’t answer and I left a message I may be able to get a part-time state job as a retiree. I said I was interested. 

when it came back the nurse just arrived. She first started with the vital signs. Next will be helping with the strap and taking off the big bandage. It’s funny she has a 

huge backpack she doesn’t take off so it looks like she’s backpacking through the 

Himalayas but she’s really backpacking through a bunch of 

patients I reckon. It’s really hot out here. I’m gonna take a trip back home eventually

 after the nurse leaves or maybe an hour later or something I don’t know. The nurse wasn’t

 able to help with putting on the slingth cause that’s up to occupational therapy.  She did order services for us PT, OT, healthy twice a week and a follow up 

nurse appointment. I feel a lot better that there’s people with skills coming in here!!! I’m singing to myself too. Slate magazine

 stated in an article that Rump will not be run 4 President in 2024. I found the article very interesting. We took a walk though

 Ardmore to the SEPTA-only part of the road. It’s the same path taken many many times. It’s humid out but there’s a breeze. We took

 a normal length walk. Thank you we took a normal walk and took us a while 

cause we’re walking slow pace and the sun is setting and it’s quite a beautiful sunset we 

have going on here you know. I then went home to take a shower and got some frozen 

dinners. I then called my.sister and we talk about politics a lot. I enjoyed

 the conversation we both revels in the fact that the the FBI raided Trump‘s home in Mara Lago. I think they’re

 looking for espionage in the safe that he stole stuff and put it in there. The right

 wingers are gonna lose her goddamn collective minds. We’re now watching

 a River runs through it with Brad Pitt it’s very good. Well another day has passed. Summer 2022 experience baby. Oh one thing I forgot to mention it to Commonwealth 

called and 
said that they have a position for annuitant a.k.a. retirees I’m gonna call them back and see what happens.

No comments: