Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Wednesday, August 3: Done w/ COVID!!👍


After a restless sleep I got up and I went to my 1230 doctors appointment via the Uber. I went to a different doctor because 
my regular doctor was not available till October. She checked me out and assured me that I was OK and checked my oxygen 

saturation, pulse blood pressure and breathing. I’m officially done with Covid thank God for small favors thank you thank you thank you!! I decided 

that the day before I become caretaker for the entire week from tomorrow till the end of next week I figured I would just mellow out. So I did do that and it was good. Well looking 

towards the winter they’re forecasting a snowy cold winter on the side of the Mississippi. I just read this in the Harrisburg paper that I have on my phone. Also the Philadelphia  Inquirer  has an article that 
people are wearing the rest of traveling during Cove it. I did all that traveling managed to not get it and then I’m come home and did a trip to Buffalo

 and a small trip to Harrisburg and I think I got it on the way I got in Harrisburg. So I 


don’t know about my famous European vacation one because 
of Covid but to my passport is in limbo somewhere. Today’s

 the last day I’m home for the week next I’ll be caregiving. It’s now 654 I’m 

gonna be doing this Facebook group chat about  rotator cuff injuries. I did the 

Facebook group but boy he was not good with technology. He really struggled to make the phone 

not disconnect or have him go sideways. I frankly thought it was not all that helpful but that’s just my 

opinion and I’m not the one with the operation. Are you then eventually took an Uber with Bruce the 
Uber driver. He was totally groovy he turned me onto this group called

 the young black boys something like that. He was a cool dude I 

liked him I gave him a five dollar tip which is the max. So I’m listening



 to Dylan now and getting instructions on how to handle the 

thing. No 11:19 PM. Getting prepared for getting up for a 915 operation which 

means we probably have to be there by 8:15 AM tomorrow morning. We’re

 on another journey just like the other journeys I’ve taken. I’m not sure I’ll 

be able to go overseas because my recent 
Covid but mainly because my passport is in limbo. I’m kind of in limbo now too but one day at a time is a AA. Second floor going down. It’s going to be an interesting August that’s for damn sure

No comments: