Thursday, August 11, 2022

Thursday, August 11: Day 8 CDC Trump’s Warrant.


This morning I just couldn’t sleep in very well so I went outside while Lynne had her appointment with the doctor. I’m outside 
and I was very glad about that. Today I’m we’re gonna do errands and other things but right now I’m gonna have my cereal it’s now 

10:36 AM. This earliest time  i’ve gotten up in a long time. I just had cereal and then drinking coffee right now I’m going to go to 

Verizon to deal with the phone problems that she’s having. It doesn’t feel quite as bad today humid wise so far it’s 11:03 AM baby. As you all know trumps place

 at Mar-a-Lago was rated on Monday. The right wing is losing their minds. Trump is under a lot of legal problems. He’s 

managed to avoid any consequences so far but we’ll see

. We decided we would walk to the Verizon for a little exercise and it’s not super boiling hot. We only waited about 10 minutes until somebody 

got to see her. Apparently they can’t really do much to help her with her settings. Well I went

 home to look for other slippers and because I’m leaving

 black marks on the floor. I got home and two big news stories hit back to back. 

The first of the headlines is  CDC changed  the guidelines  on COVID-19 to the individual it’s basically what people been doing but it’s now official CDC policy. Organizations don’t

 have to are not required to test you for Covid if you look healthy. Next thing is that Merrick Garland had a news conference asking  the judge to unseal the search warrant on Trump’s house in Mar-a-Lago. The Trump is a been losing your goddamn mind. There’s an incident Cincinnati where a  MAGA idiot tried to storm to an FBI with a gun and there’s 

a manhunt for them in their closing streets in Cincinnati. They did finally captured 
the asshole. So FBI offices across the country are going to be on red 
alert for A.R. 15 MAGA terrorists!! Jesus Christ the right wing is anti-law-enforcement what a weird world we live in it’s a little scary. It’s 

now 4:46 PM I’m getting ready to go back to Ardmore with more of the Indian food she likes and I have a couple more drinks and etc. It was warm today 

but it wasn’t quite as nasty as the other day. I just heard Public Image 

Ltd. in the song I really liked. Supposedly they were on American

 bandstand in 1980 and it’s on YouTube somewhere I’m gonna go find it!!! It’s 

now 6:50 PM arrived back at the E old Ardmore house. There 
was deep conversation and I had my reads. Gingerale. It’s really good. We’re 

going 2 take a walk and take it from there. 9:20 PM our walk took long time I 

was tired and so we walked very slow but it was nice the weather 

was cooling off. It was a nice night outside. I’m coming up her new favorite Indian

 meal come down today OK apart of the Indian store near my place in 

Millbourne. I cannot wait to eat. Tonight is my last evening in Ardmore. I have to 

plan for the next phase 3 1/2 weeks between now and September 9 when I go back to work in Harrisburg for a week. New fees of the summer of 2022. I can see right now with a long strange trip it’s been. Now I know what the Grateful Dead were thinking

No comments: