Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Monday July 25: Day 6 of COVID 😷 Illness


Today I had a decent night of sleep 😴 for a change and today was the best I have felt in over a week. I obviously canceled all activities 

as per protocol for isolation. I’m gonna repeat this blows cow dung, bird poop and other excrement. I took a rapid test
for the hell of it and I’m still positive. That’s no shock. I went outside a couple times and took pictures of sunsets etc. I need to go outside to maintain

 some form of sanity from this bullshit. This is quite the motherfucker 

this Covid. This is no joke. One person actually told me that since I didn’t 

have a strong reaction to the vaccine that my antibodies reacted differently

 and for susceptible but there’s a bunch of information out there. I’m just 



glad that I got my shot because I would’ve been fucked way up

No comments: