Tuesday, August 09, 2022

Tuesday, August 9: New State Job Day 6


Last night I took some antihistamines in with a knock me out I didn’t even get up till 1030 and then I was too tired and woke up again around 12:30 PM. Well 

those days are gone and in a month because I just got hired as a retired employee with Commonwealth. I have training on September 9 and I start 



working full-time on September 12 that Monday. Meanwhile in Ardmore I was 

doing more of the same and having conversations and stuff. For

 the first time I really dug coffee in the first time in about three weeks. That Covid is a bitch!!😑 It’s summer and the living is a trip. 

No suitcase 🧳 is suitable for this trip. I have 1 month of retirement living left. It’s

 weird putting my head around it. It’s a languid time of the year w/ humid

 weather and days that meld and melt together. The next thing is that we will walk the 

walk after talking the talk. Well tonight o’clock the sunset looks really nice and it has cooled off we’re going to take a walk.  The walk was fine 
but there was a thread of rain so we turn 
back early. There was massive amounts of lightning heading our way. It is now 8:49 PM. 

The threatening  rain has not  happened yet  and I’m going to snap Pizza to pick up a pizza. It’s to celebrate my new job. well we finished our pizza 

and watch urban cowboy with John Voight and Dustin Hoffman. It was OK it was kind of slowing kind of depressing but it was well done cinematically that’s for sure. I then went home for a shower and then we talk some more and I went to bed

No comments: