Saturday, August 20, 2022

Saturday, August 20: Food Order & Driving


This morning I woke up and realized that my delivery from last night didn’t arrive at my door. I looked at the photo and saw that the delivery is made to 54 Astor Ave. 

not 54 Hurley Court. I looked for the food and so it looks like somebody took the food in the apartment is either empty or the people weren’t home. I had to call Amazon customer service and they were 

very good  and he got the food re-delivered around 11:35 AM this morning. I slept pretty well I could’ve slept another hour which I wish I had but I had to take care 

of business.  I then decided I would do a Zipcar and the closest one was in Baltimore Avenue. It’s very sunny and pretty warm outside I got a little bit of a scratchy throat I don’t know where that came from but it just started or at least I started to notice it. Anyhow I’m going to take a Kia soul cause I wascheapest one at $17 an hour
 Well I just had to take the car to Millville to this random shack it was on 

sale at Zillow. On the way I got a speeding ticket the cop reduced it to 659 

and 50 instead of a 75 so it was under 100 bucks I’ll just eat it. Anyway, I 

got to this place and it was so ugly. It’s definitely a tear down and build up. So you’re 

basically paying 35,000 for the land and ask her to tear the place down 

no thank you. I then took the scenic route through Vineland made a pitstop. I didn’t get back to Philly and I was gonna have some coffee but the coffee place was closed I was gonna order some

 Chinese for that Chinese place only takes cash and I spent my cash or my pitstop. Then I just had to check the car out early 

since I was pretty close to Baltimore Avenue anyway. Anyhow I did pick up my Scripps so that was good. So I checked out the car and the first trolley

 schedule showed up about eight minutes late. I went down to 30th St. to catch the septa train Lansdale Thorndale train I go up to the schedule and a damn thing was

 canceled because I didn’t have enough people to watch the train. 

So I thought I saw Harrisburg Train being schedule

 so I paid 10 bucks and went on the Amtrak app and so I’m gonna take the

 first stop on this train and get off at Ardmore. It’s been a strange



 couple days with transportation issues. Well it’s 6:58 PM I’ll be getting off the train in 10 minutes. 

Pat just bad God of our road trip because he had to spray wash some thing

 and stay up all night. I just can’t work that hard anymore. I did that my 40s in some of my 50s and know I’m sexy now. It is disappointing I was looking

 forward to it so I’m gonna cancel the trip maybe I’ll just get up early and take a train ride somewhere for the same cost of a rental car Enos 75 $80. I got off

 the train and they were having a bike race they finished off the bike race and the video will explain it to some lady explained

 it they did close off the road right at Ardmore Avenue all the way to I don’t know cricket I guess. I canceled my reservation and I think maybe I’ll still get 
up early and find a trip that’s early and stuff 

No comments: