Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday August 14: Visiting Mom & Walking


Today I managed to wake up at 9:45 AM. I did take my time getting myself ready because I’m still running slow and slow it’s the way 
go at this point I had my breakfast and coffee. I then decided to take Ardmore Uber to Ardmore so I can get to my moms by 1 o’clock. SEPTA‘s not running a lot today. Uber was pretty 
efficient and I arrived at the Ardmore house to pick up the car at 12:23 PM. It’s a nice sunny day I just arrived at Riddle Village and I’m 

going 2 hang out with my mom for an hour or so. well we had a nice visit. We walked in the courtyard outside 
which I really like. Today was a perfect day because it wasn’t 95 and humid outside. Mom seem to enjoy it as well I got a nice picture 

of her and I in the gazebo. After we were in a gazebo we went back to her apartment and we talked for a bit. I asked her if she remembered the titanic song she 
used to sing we took baths and she didn’t she remembered all the words still it was pretty fun. It’s now  2:31 PM  I am heading out and heading towards

 the house of Ardmore. Kind of like the house of rising sun but it’s not in New Orleans.

 The humidity is nice and low so the walk was nice. The sun was pretty intense 

but I did put on suntan lotion fortunately for me and everyone

 else that have to be with me. No I finished my walk and I realize that 

the bus wasn’t gonna be there for a while but I really want to sit

 and not walk all the way back to the north half Norristown high-speed line train

 station which is a 24 minute walk from where I’m at. I tried 

to kill time by talking on the phone for a while. That made the time go by very fast and the bus came pretty much on time at 6:13 PM. It’s the 105 bus and the bus came pretty much on time at 6:13 PM.

Wynnewood shopping center in Lankenau hospital. I got home and eat leftover Indian and attempted to be myself. It wasn’t too bad and I tried to go to bed early

No comments: