Monday, August 22, 2022

Monday, August 22: Rain 2 Start. Meeting to End


I awoke today to rain. Unfortunately it wasn’t raining really heavy when I was walking to the train but it did rain kind of heavy as 

I was riding the train thank God it stopped by the time I get off to 15th St. I care gift for Mike and we walked a little bit kind of far. It was good for him it’s

 good for me. Boy there a lot of scammers out there unbelievable. Anyhow, I’m gonna go to the MONDAY Night Beginners my calendar reminded me of that. Tomorrow I have a cleaning with the dentist so 

I got a leave work early like around 130 to get to the dentist is fortunately within walking distance of Mikes. Right now it’s overcast but I don’t think it’s 

going to rain right now. I just had to stop at the capital One Café and get some Coffee it’s cheap and it’s pretty close to midnight beginners meeting. As you’ve heard I get half price if you 

have a Capital One credit card so it’s the best deal in town Placitias open till seven which is later than a lot of the places. I think Starbucks IS open till seven but that’s about it. It’s now  6:02 PM. I decided I would try to submit for a exhibition for next year. I only have till August 

28 so it’s basically gonna have to be my homework for the next five days. I’ve asked help from 2 people so far in Marin in inundated with suggestions 


and I have so many pictures. I could do cityscapes but that’s just too darling to normal so I don’t I’m gonna try to mix it up 
a little bit to make it somewhat interesting because I know I can do it I know I have the material it’s a matter of packaging it well I didn’t make as much progress on that project I 

did go to MONDAY Night Beginners and they had a special business meeting

 to prepare for the anniversary party. Have to get the church  to get permission

. Then came home and chilled out was told to get focused on my project which

 is due the 28th. Picture above of the sunset got I think the most responses

 of any of my photos this year. I’ll definitely have to conclude that in a exhibition. The last picture of me overlooking a scenic view it’s from Harrisburg taken by my friend Diana right before I got Covid on July 20

No comments: