Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Tuesday, August 2: COVID Day 12: Getting Better


Today I woke up very tired but closer to normal than I ever have in the last 2 1/2 weeks. I could’ve slept two hours longer but 

as it is I got up around 11 AM. I didn’t do all that much. I did take a walk outside but it was way too humid for me. I ended up having coffee today for the first

 time in a while that wasn’t too bad. My stomach is still a little bit funny but felt closest to normal than I’ve had in a while. The midterm primaries were this afternoon 

and evening. Kansas rejected an amendment that would have allowed abortion

 rights to be overturn the abortion rights position one   easily   in 
Kansas! I hope that’s a harbor jerk of the midterms and Democrats come out and freaking prevent the Republican take over. Kerry Lake the governor candidate who is an election denying asshole lost but some other election deniers one in their 

primaries. That is bad news. I talked on the phone for a while I did a little bit of laundry and I’m still dealing with a scratchy throat. People are asking me if I’m going to do anything but I’m not doing much of anything for myself for the next 10 days

No comments: