Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday, August 12: Dermatologist Last Errands


I got up around 7:45 AM knowing that I had a dermatologist appointment around 9 o’clock this morning. I later found out it was a 9:10 AM appointment. I got up and was able to casually have coffee

 and cereal in Ardmore. I then rolled out to Lancaster and city line Avenue and found parking that I had a crate on the curb because every spot was taken up 

even though it wasn’t even 9 o’clock when I got there. I found out the appointment is at 9:10 AM. The doctor for me immediately and basically an appointment just him burning off my pre-

cancerous mole that he had biopsied about a month or so ago before I had Covid. Yes been a 

real trip since July 17 with this whole mystery magical mystery

 tour of Covid and caregiving slap me around and turned me around etc. i’m wish to take a nap before I do. I didn’t like that much but I relax. It’s now 1128 I’m just 

coming back to pick her up and hopefully will just go straight to Verizon and not have anything else going on. Because I got to get stuff done.

Call  when did up talking for a little while and after that we went to Verizon and the fix
the phone was very very easy fortunately. We were only there 
for about 10 minutes. After that I picked up my bag and got all my 

stuff but I think I forgot my  fast charger. Oh well I’ll have to live without it until the next visit to Ardmore. I came home pretty tired and pretty exhausted from the whole Covid/caregiving Chompie. I decided to go to Center City and experience that for a little while. I was a little bit too tired to truly experience it so I went to West Philly to meet up with Pat in front of the new deli right next to it the Pattaya Grill is closed but they’re moving to 4040 Locust St. right near that Little mini mall near Pence campus. But I have been at that spot free ever since the 80s at least. It’s now 7:40 PM Pats driving slow so I’m guessing he’ll pull over and I’ll jump in the car. Next will get dinner there’s a shit load of fallout from what they found in the FBI raided trumps place. There now calls that there may be espionage violations. It’s going to get really hot and heavy even more than it already is.  
A  little haiku
Crosses to Bear
Crosses to bear, crosses to bear. Why should I care why should anyone? Am I the only one.? Feeling responsible not just for myself but to another. I seek the help of a brother in arms.  good day, I just want to know that it’s OK.
Crosses to bear so why should you care when the air is fresh the sun is shining and I sit here whining

No comments: