Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tuesday August 16: Doing Errands 4 Mike


Hello today is Tuesday. I got up and of course I rammed around and Manistee my nutrition bars didn’t have time for cereal and I also 
remembered that I forgot my Louis black coffee mug. I left it near the front of Mike’s building and somebody 
swiped it so I don’t have a Louis white coffee mug anymore. Most leaving 

something. Anyway yeah I was pretty full and I realize my mask was busted and I forgot to replace it. But I did sign in on time. I realize

 the 830 train always shows up at 8:33 AM. 11 o’clock I’m out gonna 

be doing errands at the dollar store. It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood 

that’s for damn sure.I went to the The dollar store and it was a hodgepodge 
place. I managed to find all the stuff but I forgot to get the batteries. I also didn’t get the mouse because it was such a goofy looking thing in over priced. Well I came back to Mikes and finished

 up that part of my day and then decide to get a massage to help me sleep better. I skipped going to Fairmount but I just wanted to get home and get stuff done for 

tomorrow. Tomorrow’s very busy schedule. I then went to the drawer 

supermarket near my house and watch bananas and fruit. There were a bunch of dudes 

hanging out like the night before so I was able to get quick service. I 

talked on the phone and eat my Indian dinner but I couldn’t finish it off I’m going to 

 bring the rest of it for lunch.  Liz Cheney
 is going to lose her seat in Wyoming because Republicans love them some Trump. It’s absolutely ridiculous she’s more conservative then Trump 
and most  Republicans, and she failed at  one requirement This requirement is supporting Donald Trump supporting Trump no matter 

what. It’s a  sad day really! Well we’ve had a really nice week of weather
Probably the nicest temperature wise and comfort wise then we’ve had I don’t know I don’t know since June. I’m still trying to manage my life post Covid. I went to this TikTok page with the sky predicts elections and does what if on previous elections. The one I decided to copy was a Trump DeSantis ticket versus Biden and it’s a little scary

No comments: