Thursday, August 18, 2022

Thursday, August 18: Slept 🛌 In & Ardmore


I got up early because I got uncomfortable in my bed so I tried to switch to the futon thinking that my phone alarm would just get 

me up around 9:30 or 10:00 AM. It was 11:38 AM by the time Pat had knocked on the door sending 

is greetings. Great breakfast had my coffee and had my juicy. I didn’t look at YouTube videos and TikTok‘s for a little bit. Pat N offered 

me a vegan lunch that looked like a hotdog but it was a vegan sausage it was from the dairy case no it wasn’t from the 

dairy case but it sounded good. It’s a weird name they used to say dairy case on commercials. Anyhow it’s 4:13 PM I’m a little late for my 4 o’clock

 visit to Ardmore. We’re gonna walk and then watch some sequel to some movie that we watched last week. Well it’s Larry‘s birthday and I talked 

 to him around 4:51 PM wishing him a happy birthday I had to go outside because the phone reception in Ardmore 



and especially in this building is absolutely absurd. Pretty nice weather 
it’s starting to cool off. Tomorrow is Friday. And how do you some 

fun stuff on the weekend but I have no idea what the hell that might be. Hopefully the weather will maintain its nice disposition even though I see it’s 40% chance 

of rain on Sunday. Well we took a walk after talking a bit and the nurse left. Then we walked and we talked and we walked and we talked. Then we decided to 

do something fun and order a pizza before watching this movie. I watched a video on the California angels screwing up multiple plays  but was pretty funny. Boy the 

California angels they are not so good🤣🤣. Next you watched a movie called in the morning or before the morning. We had some massive technical 

difficulties making the movie run first it was out of sync then it wouldn’t run AMAZON had to be called twice to get it straightened
 out. It was kind of a pain in the ass we didn’t order pizza and that was pretty good. We talked a bit and then we went to bed. It was an OK day overall. It was nice out.

No comments: