Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday, August 28: A Lazy Day and Driving 4 a Visit


Today I did try to wake up by around 10 o’clock and I didn’t really do anything till about 10:30 AM. I then decided to have a lazy day 
because it’s Sunday and that’s the way it should be. They do plan to try to 

get stuff done tomorrow being a weekday etc. I hope to start yoga tomorrow and go to my AA meetings

 again. Anyhow I watched a lot of YouTube and TikTok and went through my desk drawers and found some old CDs of old AA conferences from 2015 and 2016. I’d like to turn them in to digital

 files. I found I have a ton of N 95s and the other kind of masks to go along with tons of COVID-19 tests. 
It’s now 3:30 PM I’m about to roll into Ardmore and kill some time and dream about the old days and then order out dinner from Ness Spanish restaurant that serves empanadas and food like that. well I went to Ardmore a little early and I went to a Toyota dealership. It was closed. I kind of just want to experience to dealership experience thanks

I am a little hopped up on super coffee so it might’ve been a little funky. Especially going by myself I don’t like going to Dyller‘s and I feel the pressure. Anyhow

went to a Sunoco station and had two dollar air so I paid with a credit card and the indicator light didn’t go off and
 I found out that 

you can check tire pressure on the side of the front door. These tires only need 
30 psi. I figured it was 32 or 35 psi but I was definitely wrong on that account. Well I came in and I had a ginger beer. I put my super coffee away in the fridge I’ll have it later. Anyhow we went to this Spanish restaurant. I don’t know what happened but I got really uptight and full of nerves I just didn’t feel quite right  but the food was 

absolutely delicious. It was nice and filling and soothing. It’s 6:45 PM It’s really nice out in the parking lot at the house of Ardmore‘s painting finished. It’s time 

to take a walk after eating all that yummy delicious food. Got back and 

it’s now 7:34 PM. We had to do adjustments and talk and stuff like that and now it’s going to be 7:35 PM and wanna take a walk

No comments: