Monday, August 01, 2022

Thursday, July 28: Covid Day 9. It Feels NEVER ENDING πŸ₯΅πŸ˜‘😷😱


As the COVID turns. It’s another day in purgatory. It’s not hell but it’s a mid range point to that point. Did the same old stuff slept 

kind of half assed I have lots of fatigue head feels all dirty and full of snot. Talked on the phone talked on the phone about next week etc. etc. I did manage to 
get a cool video of some looming clouds because we did end up getting a thunderstorm. It wasn’t a bad thunderstorm but the clouds looked really really scary. I looked at the internets all a lot of stuff and I hate Republicans as much as I hate the Covid they’re both a pain in the ass and never go away..
I am a home slice. Living day after day after day after day Anyway I don’t

 have much else to say but I need to be well by next Thursday and if 

I’m not it’ll be insane because I’ll just be mentally ready to just scream and act like a crazy person!! The only reason I have the woman showing her boobs because this is what people that go live to specially the women they always wear 
something revealing to get people to talk to them and generally works I’m sure. Pat ordered and fetched

 some Mexican over at the Ecuadorian restaurant which is across the street from the gas station on market

 Street. I was surprised that I enjoyed the burrito as much as I did considering

 my appetite it’s been kind of weird due to the Covid that I’m carrying around.

No comments: