Saturday, August 13, 2022

Saturday, August 13: Sleeping 😴 In. Visiting Pat at Work

After being tired all day yesterday I decided today I would just sleep till the end of time. Well bro I came pretty close to it I didn’t 

really get a permanent until 3 PM. I had a bowl of cereal and mail it out for a minute and Pat offered me a ride in town and I took 

it since this is an opportunity not to have to take the train. I didn’t feel like just 

walking around the cemetery. I did up going to him with him to get

 over sealer Lutheran church which is one of the churches. I got a tour. One 

of the things that’s gonna happen is a 34 story building is going to 

be built on the small parking lot right next to church which will block the sun. I’mgoing to help him move some furniture.  I did help move  furniture and then just hang 

out and read different articles on the Internet. I’m just relaxing before 5:30 PM.  that point I’m gonna probably have to take care of some business. Why did move furniture in  

pat and I  decided to get some dinner to cover Bish around 5:30 PM same time I had a phone call come in and talked about stuff while waiting 

to order my food. Pat and I went home and ate some of the food and I found


 out he won’t eat the non-bread because it was cooked in butter.. 
clean
He can’t eat the green stuff because that’s cooked in butter. That was new to me. A Anyhow made arrangements to go to Ardmore at 8pm. Before that I clean the dishes and talk to Wayne for a while. We did some catching up. I 

looked up on my clock and it was 7:17 PM trying to catch the 105 bus to 

Ardmore to take care of some business there. One of the things was taking out the 40 pound bag of kitty litter. She’s very restricted on what she can do because the PT came in was very permit strict about the youth ANY use of that right 

arm. Well the bus took me around 8 o’clock and it’s a beautiful sunset 
tonight I must say. 8:40 PM. Here I am amongst the living and recovering. I’m hoping tomorrow I’ll get up at a decent hour like 10 or 

10 AM and actually enjoy the weather before I have to go see Mike for caregiving stuff. I do have to get my backpack that I left there three weeks ago before I got Covid. Well I left Ardmore around 10:20 PM and went out to wait for the bus. I brought in the kitty litter. Oh I feel so nice and cool out beautiful up tomorrow same way and I can wake up at a decent hour and have a full day of it

No comments: