Monday, August 01, 2022

Sunday, July 31: Second Negative Test! Day 10


This morning I got up feeling OK I took my second at home test the antigen test and I came out negative that was quite a relief! I talked

on the phone with several people and it was decided that I would take a PCR test I didn’t know there any PCR tests available on Sunday but there was 

one at and Jaden Pennsylvania 2:50 PM. I managed to get a ride with PATRICK. was very appreciative of the ride otherwise 

I would’ve take an Uber. He had to drive through Friday they did like a walk

 up to the drive-through so you didn’t have to have a car to get a PCR test. This 

test a little bit different than the antigen test that you are given a packet and then you break off the end of the tip and throw it in the packet and then they give you the results

 via text message. He drove me back and that was a very nice singing him 

to do. I await the test results which I hope will be negative. I heard that

 sometimes PCR test give false positives but we’ll see. Lynne drop some more stuff

 off. And I continue to improved a little bit but I’m not out of the woods yet.

No comments: