Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wednesday, August 10: Day 7 Colonizing with Mark


This morning I had trouble sleeping from about 4 AM to about 7 AM. Once I got back to sleep I slept in till 12:45 PM. It’s going to 

be a real shock to the system when I have to be at work by eight on September 9 and then be there by 8:30 for the for seeable future. I’ve never had a sleep schedule like this 

before. When I did get up I felt groggy but it was a good kind of groggy. Today is warm but very cloudy it looks like it’s going 
to rain today. Yesterday didn’t rain that much. I have an appointment at 3 o’clock today it’s now 2:10 PM. Well I went home and talk to Pat for a 

little while and then I had my appointment at 3 o’clock. It went pretty well we talked about me catastrophize Ing about everything etc. It’s really hot out and I’m gonna take another shower. My sense of time is so weird right now 

it’s already 4 o’clock and I feel like it should be 1 o’clock. That happens 

when you wake up at 12:45 PM in the middle of the week. I did

 head out and she wanted me to get some of that delicious Indian food that she loves so much from the Indian store so they had plenty so I got three of them. It’s now 5:12 PM she’s going to take a bath and then we’re going to take a 

walk it’s cooling off pretty good right now. When I came back she was talking to Verizon about installing a Wi-Fi extender because the receptionist 

building is trash. I can’t make phone calls out in this building. it’s now 8:17 PM 
we just finished our walk it was less hot but it still felt pretty humid but 

it wasn’t too hot but the air was pretty sick I must say really tired one or the other. Afternoon and a half Verizon answer Lynn’s called she’s attempting

 to make an appointment to have them install this wi-Fi booster apparatus. i’m not going to
take a nap so I can sleep better tonight. I kind of felt awake and

 alert but then the walk kind of wore me out.

No comments: