Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tuesday, January 31: Busy Day at Work. The Week Heats up

 I woke up in plenty of time so I thought. It was 7:30 AM when I got up but I did lay   n bed till abou 745 or so. I got all hooked up and some new stories and tell myself running late. I then realized I forgot my teeth. That was pretty funky so I had to go back home. Because of that, I had to call Uber to take me to 22nd and Market. It's good to take it down  there because I save money. I also hasten the slow part of my trip which is going south to market street from my   ouse. The bridges crossing Vine Street are all being repaired in various stages to the year 2019. The Uber driver is   eally fast. I wish I could pick him. I did get to work approximately 9:10 AM and did not get docked. In fact    forgot to sign it at all and nobody said anything which is quite the change. Well it was definitely caused by the regular attendance clerk being out sick today. Well the day started off well right fairly slow. After the staff   eeting however there's succession of clients coming in. It's all total of 12 people and 2 or 3 of them were walk-ins. I just got the work   one before the close of business. Two of them are applications where I got to reopen the cash benefits. Well I   olted out of there and headed on down to Center City right up an appointment from 530 to 6:30 PM I next went to the TD Bank at 15th and JFK. I deposited the checks that I picked up   t the post office   ast night for the district. It's now 7:14 PM. I was hoping I wasn't going to run late but apparently unless the L shows up in the next 5  minutes left it's  going to happen. It took longer than I thought to cash the checks. I also jumped at the Starbucks and got myself a decaf Americano want to Coke.
Well when I got 2444 N. third I was extremely pissed off and frustrated that the meeting was a week ago. Today was the fifth Monday Tuesday of the month. I lost all my energy and I came home and crashed and then had some delicious turkey casserole that Sharon had made. Period
 

No comments: