Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday, January 11: Warmer Weather Good Day at Work and Unease at a Coffee shop

 Good day everybody this is your handy-dandy reporter Mr. Krull   reporting. It is 9:17 AM unless The DA is out on my supervisor is out, I'm going to be late for the second day in a row. It's a very mild morning as compared to was   or the last week. I only   ave a couple people today and then I have a quite a few people tomorrow. Today  I got a whip to the alerts because tomorrow I won't be able to do anything like that. That's assuming  folks to come in of course. Pennsylvania politics for today,Governor Wolf is considered a phone Rible candidate for reelection. He's been stymied by a   epublican dominated legislature and it's not considered a super duper campaigner.   n this up coming era of President Trump, Scott Wagner looks like a formidable candidate. That would be a complete shit show nightmare if he's elected it and   e have all Republicans in the legislature.   ell I had two clients come in but there are 2 to 3 others who didn't show up today. It's very mild 
out here. I finally went out to get lunch at 2:30 PM. Went to the bodega after calling up. I just wanted to videotape my experience.  You can see it above. It is true mundane excitement. Well it's time to   at and go back to work it was nice going outside and mild weather that's for sure. Well a couple  people in my unit left a watch a college basketball game. That takes 4 hours I've learned. Well I'm hurt hearing  reports about the basketball game and I'm eating my sandwich. Well, I did straighten out a few things he did a little bit of cleanup. I have about 16 people scheduled tomorrow. The day ended well I like days like  today where I could get stuff done and grind of paperwork.   ell as of 5:12 PM it's 50° outside. President elect Trump had his first news conference. He   ade an angry statement about big Pharma. Big Pharma lost 24.6 billion in 20 minutes. that's probably a blip on the radar screen.   he was combative and on the offensive. Let's see if the media doesn't went   ut with him like you did with George W Bush. Will the economy tanks for a Democrat has to   lean up the mess AGAIN?? Speaking of scary Republicans, Scott Wagner guarantees that he'll win when he runs for Governor. It's the first person to officially   nnounce a candidacy. He's hoping Scarrow other potential challengers. I'm going to head out to the 6:30 PM  meeting  t the clubhouse. My first drop by the OC of coffee house. They  have these monitors that make real estate look hip and happening. They're going to have a real estate listings while you drink coffee.  Well I  did put the picture of the woman selling real estate on  Instagram. Real estate is hip again!!
We could be heading towards a real estate bubble about 3 1/2 years. I think I need to leave. And walk outside and get some air or go to the clubhouse I don't know. 
 

 


feel my chest tightening and I got to get out of here. Well at least I got some blogging done. No I'm at the clubhouse just  before the meeting or if you my chest tightening  pretty good I'm just gonna sit here and try to breathe. God I've been doing really well in the last three months. So let's use that to get through this. Well, the meeting went OK and I just limped home and shower and meet some delicious chilling for a bit it. I also had two nice phone calls. I'll be meeting somebody in Haddonfield Saturday afternoon. I all set now got hungry again

No comments: