Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Tuesday, January 3: Back to Work w/Rain

  Well I set the alarm this morning but I hit the off button instead  of the snooze so I almost overslept. It's a rainy Tuesday morning just like yesterday. Today is the first day back to work   ince Friday, December 23.   'm sure I have a lot of catching up to do on my alerts.   ell I got in the work and 31 extra alerts were added to the ones that I already had so I total of 38 alerts. I'm doing one page at a time which   is equal to 24. I'm about between a third to half done the 1st page. I had various  phone calls and 2 walk-ins today. My supervisor wasn't in and bunch of us ordered lunch at the bodega at 58th and market. They're  really nice people   n the prices are pretty pretty good that's for sure. I think my hoagies  $3.25 or $3.50 either way it's a pretty good price for  a sandwich. I left out of   ork a little late because I had to print out some stuff and I was going to bring it home but I forgot it. I did send my treasury related email to work which was good because I deleted it from my Gmail account so  I have   he amount I have to write these checks for. I can't deal just was at her as it   s arriving and I know I'm going to be late because I'm still at 40th St. and it's 5:26 PM. I'm   upposed to be at my appointment at 5:30 PM at 15th and Walnut. Well I forgot my appointment changed from today  to tomorrow so I j ust came down 15th St. so I'm gonna g catch the seven or the 48 bus and see if I can make The 6:15 PM clubhouse. 
The  7 bus was supposed to shop at the corner of 22nd and Chestnut at 6:01 it has not arrived neither has the 48. I'm sitting at  he corner of 22nd and Arch. I was very   ortunate I had a phone number to text so I can find out that the appointment was not  going to be held
 "Hi mark, we had rescheduled for tomorrow at 6:15 because I told you I wouldn't be in the office today."
It is now 611 to 7 it's already 10 minutes late and there's no sight of the 48 anywhere. Well the 48 finally showed up approximately 6:14 PM. I went straight to the OC F coffeehouse in front of that all the pictures I downloaded on the bus floated away. I went to the meeting late and I was way 

in the back. I went to you CF before hand  
and grab some coffee. And then stopped over at the Sunoco and got a couple things. I think came home and Sharon treated
 

me to some delicious pancake breakfast with applesauce it was very good. I haven't checked the Internet and watched  some football highlights. I  heard 
 the Chubbs the cat not doing so well. He she's not sure it's going to be able to make it. I suppose we'll find out tomorrow
 

No comments: