Friday, January 06, 2017

Friday, January 6: payday

 Good morning all you lovers of little snow falls.   es we got our first accumulation of snow of approximately  2 inches. I got up as late as possible since I watch this game show called the "The Moment of Truth" These folks could win a lot of money by   evealing their darkest secrets. Before the show they were given 30 questions I'll polygraph machine. It was quite addictive. Well I'm good got off the EL at 9:08 AM so unless I have a miracle,  I'm going  have to check in  or 15 minutes late. I was getting off the L, I noticed   n another generic horror movie advertisement. They always have one of those. This one is opening  on February 3. It's not 1:30 PM. I just missed a telephone call and a message from   y friend in Maryland. She brought a cat up to university of Penn.
 She's heading back.  It ended up not being    normal Friday people. I have people coming in. I'm having pizza  with some people at work and that ought to be fun. The sun is out and it's a   ittle chilly but other than that it's fine. Well it got   retty busy with miscellaneous BS and a couple clients coming in. I got as much   one as I could but I have a lot of cleanup of miscellaneous stuff so I can get to my core mission   getting those alerts down getting as many appointments avoided as possible.   he big news this afternoon as of 2:06 PM was theRandom shooting and killing of five people at the Fort Lauderdale airport. He checked  in his own luggage. Well The Republicans want to give away federal lands. They wish to have their cronies make money off the selling of land to boil companies in Franklin. I guess I could write a blog about all the stupidRepublican   moves are going to come up in a couple weeks

No comments: