Thursday, February 02, 2017

Thursday, February 2: BUSY at Work

 Good morning. I woke up as late as I could because I was really tired. I did manage to eat breakfast  & leave the house someone on time. I was very fortunate that I was able to get my coffee without any milk or soy and catch   the 48 quickly. Actually the 48 was parked at the red light so I was very fortunate.  I then got the trolley pretty quickly. As I was getting on the train,  I took a tumble but I managed to salvage my coffee without spilling hardly any of it.Nobody seemed to notice. I'm on the train now and I should be at work by approximately 9:10 AM. Have a 😊 morning.  Well this morning we do have blue skies with some scattered clouds. It looks like a very pleasant morning  is in store. Well I got into work on time. I already had somebody waiting for me who came in at 9 AM. I saw a total of nine people  which was less in the Tuesday's 12 people.    actually expected more people to come in. I think I have about six or seven who were scheduled who just didn't show up. So that goes to 60% show rate there. They had a luncheon for someone and they had extra food so I was able to get some food for   unch salad and a potato salad of some sort. I have fallen for proximally 3  days behind on my block because I've been so busy running around. I haven't had time to just sit at a coffee shop and kill an hour at two. I did a spot check on my 90 people and I have pretty much reduced  the sanction folks to one page. That was my goal. Was to find anyway not the sanction him or find a way to close them. I'm going to group for the   irst time in a couple weeks. That Ohta be interesting. At group the subject self-dentistry. what a weird concept! After group I got a call from Kelli. And she decide to go back to the real boyfriend. The good thing I just did my thing and set up another date for tomorrow in Wayne.

No comments: