Monday, January 09, 2017

Monday, January 9: Cold, Work and Taxes

 Greetings from chilly Philadelphia. I've arrived here   t work after getting up in the morning at a decent hour. I had breakfast brush my tooth and caught the bus and a reasonable hour. I even   howed up on time which is good because the boss was here patrolling the neighborhood   round my desk. I was on Facebook early this morning and they have memories   f posts that were made one to eight years ago when I first signed up for Facebook. 
  I have a little bit of a cold.  I'm OK. I just found this from Facebook. It's a blog post  just before the stuff hit the fan
 

I had made in January 2012. I thought about making new blogs when I first moved back to Philly and before I got sober so this is a weird in between the time before sobriety. It is certainly a trip when when I look
 

at Facebook at the memories part. Well I got to work and  slog through my alerts. And I still have a little bit a ways to go but I made very incremental process. My supervisor was not in so it was pretty quiet.  . I'm getting a snack   nd a soda at the bodega as well as the soft pretzel for a fellow   aseworker. I'm hoping to get to a 530 meeting I neglected to give this woman address   o the another meeting. It's still cold outside. Well work ended and I   ave about 8 to 10 alerts left which is pretty good considering I started last week at  49 of   hem. Well I going to be late for the meeting because I just got off the 7 bus at 5:36 PM . That's not bad for me. Well the meeting went OK. I then went  straight home and attempt to make a couple calls and nobody answered. And then  made dinner of German wieners garlic potatoes with gravy and applesauce.  It was quite tasty. I like the copper food that you make in the winter. I've been looked around   or the cord for my laptop. I'm going to do my  taxes on my laptop. After not finding the box that connects the two cords, started used TurboTax app. After I figured it out it   asn't that hard at all. I even successfully photographed the W-2 form and the credit card I used o pay for the filing. I'm getting the refund I was hoping to get. The IRS Will not be processing returns until January 27. So I get my refund until probably the second week in February. I'm glad I got that part done this  year I have to remember to do my state taxes too. 
 It's so cold here, 21° but we're only 2° warmer than Sault Ste. Marie Ontario which is 900 miles northwest of here. Well it's time to hit the hay since  I am putting a cold and it's only Tuesday coming up

No comments: