Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday, January 22:

 I'm going to the meeting late which means I'll probably have to sit in the back.    did get some things done I ordered a book that just came out about Brock Obama's legacy called "audacity" 
I saw a review on the British newspaper the guardian. And I needed something to read to give me some hope that some of Obama's legacy will remain after 4 years of Trump. I also bought a computer cord for my to Toshiba. Somehow I've misplaced it and I gave up on looking for it so I bought that with free shipping for 15 bucks. I also got the Obama book with free shipping because I bought a silly book called "Why Men are Better than Women."Anyhow it's mild and wet outside as you probably noticed. I'm walking now to get some coffee and wake myself up. I am not sure what I'll do the rest of the day. I'll probably visit Pats have some food and of course go to the meeting to make the coffee. Well the meeting was really packed. And I was in for a very big surprise at the meeting. I saw someone I knew from way back. They were busy so I just headed on down back to my abode. I did try to get a hold of my friend Wes who is very hard to get a hold of days. Well I came home and took a nap and then watched an episode of American spirits about reconstruction. I finished part one and was halfway through part two. Letters came up to visit then Sharon came to visit. I then hung out with Shannon we shot the shit for a while she said something kind of interesting off the cuff. We were discussing the word divorce etc. I then decided to call Uber sometimes running late. I took UberPool which was less than four dollars. It took them 15 minutes to pick me up because the program switch drivers on me. I believe the first driver was confused and they switched me. I then went to Pats and we watched a documentary on the first crusades. I then took the cab from Pats to make the coffee. I then came home and watched American experience of that 1918 influenza

No comments: