Saturday, January 28, 2017

Friday, January 27: A Unexpected Windfall

  Well I woke up a little earlier than usual and proceed to take a nice long shower and I think I woke up Sharon. Thanks   he seemed to be OK about it I think she went  back to sleep. Anyho I rolled out of the shower and proceeded to head on down to the Ryebread. I brought   ith me leftover pasta and yogurt. At the Ry bread I bought a cookie overpriced pomegranate   range soda and a coffee.  I didn't put anything in the coffee since I had soy milk waiting for me at work. I decided to ride   ber since it appeared that the 48 bus wasn't going to be on time. I was a couple minutes   ate but I was fortunate that I had accidentally wrote in my sign in time yesterday. The DA was roving around . Anyhow I plugged away at work finishing up my first week of having all the  sanction cases. I think I made progress. I think he made pretty good progress frankly. I have a feeling that I'm going to get  leaned on about actually writing up sanctions. I said early this week now give me at least two weeks. The  A-45 list had 90 names on it. I hope  to chop that bad boy in half by the end of next week. At the end of next week, the "run" Will occur and I'll have    fresh List to move forward with. I guess by then he'll start hammering me for sanction packets. This is   ecause I have not written up any in a month. Well after work I went told city and had a coffee to chill out I then decided to get myself a nice leisurely massage for an   our. It was very good. She had quite the strength in her hands which was good. After that I hung out at Larry's place. Veronica and I watched  a bunch of Alford Hitchcock shows which are pretty good. Larry came home and the channel was switched to bluebloods which he absolutely adores. Around 11 o'clock    got the 33 bus back home. How surprised to see Sharon was already in bed and sleep.  She went out & celebrated her birthday   ith the Boo's. they went to the restaurant Fig. It started going back to Windsor today. With a little bit of flurries  but it was a normal January kind of day

No comments: