Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday, January 26: Back to the Rain

 Good morning everyone. Well after a respite from the clouds and rain yesterday, it's back to being rainy mild and  damp. It's 8:41 AM and I'm still waiting for the bus. I   ad to edit yesterday's blog post. I left the house and got us somewhat stern talking to that I wasn't allowed to leave my own soy milk at the Ryebread.  Cording to the employee the boss said   t was unsafe 4 The business to keep The soy milk at their location. I believe the boss name is Stefan. I think he  runs a tight ship. Speaking of Ryebread neighborhood rumor has it that they're going to be moving from the current location at some   oint. It's due to the size of the current location. They want to move to a larger location on   airmount Avenue someplace. "That's not how businesses work." That's what I was told while   aiting for the bus. I got tired of waiting for the 48 for 10 minutes and I was running late so I took the cab to 22nd and Market to catch the trolley I'll probably save myself at least 15 minutes doing that assuming the rain doesn't delay me further because you know how this with rain people just drive slower😣 well the first week of the newTrump  administration  is coming to been a complete shit show policy wise of course because you have a publicans and full of Orwellian lies. Even  though he won the election he still  obsessed with himself!  In his first TV interview as president, Trump obsesses over his popularity That's    ust the mere tip of the iceberg I could put links till I'm blue in the face with  all the bullshit! You know it's bad after one week when Garrison Keillor begs for help from the GOP!!!
I attempted to start a trump page but there's just too damn much  material for a working stiff like me to keep up. 
 

i'm still stuck on day one!  Well while I was writing this I decided to take the cab because the  48 bus wasn't showing up. I took it to 19th St. Yes I'm going to be  25 minutes late to work BAH!! One more link in   he fantastical hundred hours of the Trump  administration. behind the shit show real harm is being done behind the scenes! Get a bunch of people coming in I've got some soy milk in my hand and   eady to enter work! It's 9:22 AM. Well I saw a bunch of people today. It was a real hustle fast for a 
 ittle bit. Then it would slow down a little bit that would hustle up a bit. I  didn't have time to go back and close cases and check on others. By the end of day the thought of going   o group and spending $40 was just not my thing. The thought is going to pass and chowing down after not eating much at lunch was a lot more enticing. We watched videos about the
 crusades on YouTube it was fun. Now I'm gonna go in the sidecar. here is the story about president Trump's first TV interview. 
Well it's time to go home now. Well have grove me with his side car back home. We got back and Sharon came around and we all hung out and talked for a bit. We had a nice time. I got a little online shopping but didn't buy anything.

No comments: