Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Monday, January 23: A Windy Rainy Day

  Oh my alarm went off at 7:59 AM and I managed to get out of the house by 8:35 AM. I went to the  Ryebread and got myself some coffee with whole milk. One day when I have enough time I'm
 going to literally buy some soy milk and hand them and asked them to put it in the freezer for me so I can get my soy milk in. I got to work late but it didn't matter much because my supervisor was out today. I got in around 9:09 AM I think. It was really windy at the bus stop and the wind was  blowing crazy. Well I got to work 
 nd hunker down. I Saul only a couple clients. It was the start of the transition to me a   etting all the sanctions in the office. I got a list of people to schedule when I scheduled all of  them. I then looked at the report and found a few more people to schedule. My goal is to reduce the list from 90 to 45 names.I'm  
I felt pretty good all day. I didn't have the runny nose no the scratchy throat as much. When I'm work ended I walked out to them blowing monsoon of rain and wind. I caught the trolley to 22nd St. after getting off the market Frankford EL. I walked up from 22nd and market to 22nd March and decided that I would just take a cab and get myself in my neighborhood sooner than later. I'd like to hit a meeting and then I need to go back home and help Sharon with the groceries that she's buying at the Aldi's. well I went to the clubhouse 530 meeting. Even though I took a cab I was still 20 minutes late.. I missed half of the speaker. She's very popular in the group.. One guy said this phrase "things of that nature."I really don't know how that got started but people say that a lot now adays. I think it's silly. Anyhow it's windy chilly but at least the rain stopped as of 6:42 PM Sharon should be home soon from the supermarket. Well she did come back and she made up some delicious shepherds pie which is quite delicious. I child down some of that and add some of the strudel that you bought as well. I watched American experience about the big barn. Some huge in Normas far as far that happening parts of Idaho in 1910.

No comments: