Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Monday January 16: A Day Off

  Hi one and all how are you doing? I had a lazy day so far. I had   reakfast & hung out with Sharon and now I'm going to get my laundry to the laundromat. I'm  now waiting for the Uber to show up I took the cheap Uber Pool so The driver goes  around in circles picking up somebody before he picks me up. I'm not in a real hurry so it it doesn't   eally matter. I also ordered photos and I need to pick which photos and going to enter in the   atest exhibit. It's at the art alliance and it's a juried show so hopefully one of mine will go in. 
 'm really hungry so want to get to West Philly and probably going to chow down on something. It's now 2:33 PM and will be waiting  for the Uber driver to eventually show up. Well the Uber  dude already had a person in the car. He was very talkative and I just wasn't much in the mood for conversation. He drove pretty  fast and I was the first one dropped off so that was cool. Haven't heard   rom Amy and now I'm visiting Pat and hopefully were going to get an early dinner and stuff. I got the   ass and we did order early dinner and it was very tasty that's for sure. We then   atched two shows on Pats Amazon Prime. Pat then attempted to get his one plane to start. He is   ery patient with that. That would drive me nuts trying to figure out how to get the plane to start. I   hen came home after getting some items at the CVS. I then went on social media and
 have a fairly busy week ahead.  omorrow I'm supposed to help Sharon with   er situation with her case. Dating stuff is much better thank you.   es what can I s ay about this billboard that was right near pats house?  

No comments: