Sunday, January 08, 2017

Sunday, January 8: A Day to Relax and Fight a Cold

 After last nights hectic yet fun day I found myself under a bit of a cold.   he temperatures plummeted and I kept getting up probably   ue to the ringing in my ears. I stayed up late producing videos from last nights wonderful concert. I made a whole blog   osting about it. I got up around 11:00   M but I laid in bed  and didn't go outside until about 330. They said a shower would would be helpful with the cold and  it was helpful. Alice gave me a call because she noticed I sent her a lot  t of text and emails. We talked about her Christmas and New Year's and and politics in general. It was nice to talk to her. Well I did venture outside to ride bread and got some coffee. I left at four because they close at 4 PM I then   ent back home and went back upstairs to get warm. I don't feel horrible I just have a bit of    runny nose right now. I then texted and looked at Facebook and then took a very short nap.    think quickly hate some of Sharon's chili and hopped on the 48 in the 20° cold. I got  to Saxby's about 7:05 PM and that's a good thing because I get to sit and relax before plunging  into the building and making the coffee. I also get to have coffee with me. Larry is   supposed to show up here at approximately 715 and that's about the time I should be over there at 1900 Walnut. It's pretty  damn   cold out here I must say. Well the Steelers smothered the Dolphins and the other games   n Saturdays won't even close with the Texans beating the Raiders and Seattle  smothering Detroit. Green Bay is leaving the Giants 14 to 6. Green Bay ended up obliterating The  Giants.turn out the teams left in the playoffs. The Cowboys and Patriots look like the prohibitive  favorites to face each other in the Super Bowl. Well I took a little mini nap. I then got ready to head on down to downtown and set  up the coffee. I did that and then met Larry Frontica Natalie at Saxbys. I got a ride home from Wendy who used to come to the meeting a lot. That was nice I got home about the time I'd be regularly catching the seven bus back.. 

No comments: